About Us

The Greyhound Channel

Owned by US Off-Track, The Greyhound Channel (GHC) is a joint venture between three of America's most successful greyhound racetracks. The Oregon Racing Commission receives one quarter of one percent (0.25%) of the money wagered through the hubs as pari-mutuel tax. Twenty-five percent (25%) of this pari-mutuel tax is transferred to the State General Fund, while the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) is used as a pari-mutuel Industry Development Fund. With the advent of legislation in the State of Oregon to permit multi-jurisdictional hubs, Greyhound Channel applied for and was issued a license to conduct account wagering. In April 2000, Greyhound Channel opened its "Oregon Call Center", equipped with a state-of-the-art AmTote International multi-community totalisator hub supported by a highly trained staff of wagering operators and customer service representatives. In addition, Greyhound Channel deployed Internet and wireless (mobile) Internet wagering technology. Through its partnership with America's premier tracks, and under the terms of Greyhound Channel USOT license granted by the Oregon Racing Commission, in accordance with Oregon Statutes (ORS 462.725), conducts simulcasting and pari-mutuel wagering from Greyhound, Thoroughbred, and Harness tracks. We offer information and wagering opportunities into the co-mingled pools of Greyhound tracks throughout the country. A portion of all wagers struck benefits the individual tracks and the dedicated dog men and women of America.

Connect with Us

Stay up to date with latest news, promotions, and announcements! Connect with us on our social media outlets and subscribe to our email notifications.

Friend Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter

Signup to receive Greyhound Channel email notifications.

Contact Us

If you have any comments or suggestions on how we may improve our customer service or are experiencing any wagering difficulties, please email custserv@GreyhoundChannel.com. Greyhound Channel values your views and opinions, and we aim to ensure that your visit is informative and entertaining.

Address: Greyhound Channel Business Office
6130 NE 78th Court, Ste. C4, Portland, OR 97218

Toll Free: 1-877-782-5323
Fax: 503-253-0140